If you haven’t tried these, tonight is the perfect time to give them a try.
Warm gooey chocolately goodness on a cold snowy night… perfect!
1 ripe banana, peeled
1 large egg
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (some will get mixed into batter, some to sprinkle on top)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F. Spray mini-muffin tin with non-stick spray (usually enough batter for almost 24 muffins)
2. Place banana, egg, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, baking soda and salt in blender (I LOVE my Vitamix for recipes like this!) Blend until smooth and uniform in color. Pour batter into bowl or glass measuring cup (I use a large glass measuring cup as it is much easier to pour batter into muffin tins.)
3. Stir in the chocolate chips but save some of the mini chocolate chips for topping the muffins.
4. Pour tablespoonfuls of the batter into the mini-muffin tins. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips onto each muffin.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 7-9 minutes, or until the muffins are brown around the edges and if you stick the middle of a muffin with a toothpick, no crumbs cling to the toothpick. My oven actually takes 10 minutes but most recipes on-line say 7-9 so just keep an eye on them. Let them cool a bit, then pop them out of the tins and enjoy!!
Makes 24 mini-muffins
(Looking for a new kitchen to create these muffins in? Let me know, we have some gorgeous custom single family homes and townhomes with amazing kitchens in Attleboro!! I love to show them off and get ideas from new buyers!)
respect, reputation, & referrals.
real estate for real people.
Serving clients throughout Massachusetts.
Attleboro to Boston and the communities in between